Dustie Houchin (Principal & Managing Director)
Practice Locations: Dustie will be leaving Chalfont St Giles in mid-November 2019 to start a new life in the South of England. For those who wish to travel to see her for treatment, she can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dustie has been in clinical practice for over 25 years and strongly endorses holistic healthcare and osteopathy in the truest sense of the word. Dustie is known for her compassionate approach, listening to her patients carefully, to ensure a full and thorough case history can be achieved. This allows her to tailor patient’s treatments according to their needs, which helps achieve better long term results
She also loves to work with neonates/babies and young children, helping them to get the very best start in life.
Current Professional Biography:
- Practice Principal of The Tilsworth Clinic, Chalfont St Giles
- Managing Director of Herdwick & Goose Limited.
- Designated Safeguarding Person for the Tilsworth Clinic – responsible for all concerns relating to the care of children.
- Programme developer for osteopathic educational programmes
- International lecturer of osteopathy (Vienna, Russia, UK, Poland, Denmark)
- International lecturer of animal osteopathy (Italy, Russia, UK, Denmark & Canada)
- Teaching Associate for Warwick Business School, Warwick. UK.
- Registration Assessor & Reviewer for the Quality Assurance Agency
- Consultant to the European School of Osteopathy in Kent.
Qualifications and further education:
- University College of Osteopathy – Postgraduate Certificate in Specialist Paediatric Osteopathic Practise (2018/2020)
- Safeguarding Children – Level I & Level II (2019)
- Certificate in Clinical Neurology (2018)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education. University of Greenwich (2014)
- Masters in Business Administration (Warwick Business School & SDA Bocconi, Milan) (2008)
- BSc Hons. in Osteopathy, British School of Osteopathy, London (1994-8)
- Advanced Visceral Osteopathic Technique (2013-2015) – treating the organs of the body
- Quantum Healing training (2013)
- Certificate in OsteoMap – Integrating ACT mindfulness coaching with osteopathy (2014)
- First Aid at Work
- Postgraduate training in Cranial Osteopathy & Craniosacral Therapy (1998-2012)
- Diploma in Mesotherapy & Biopuncture (2013) Turning Point Training
- Certification in Hypnobirthing – privately tutored by Dr William Davies (2011)
- Diploma in Animal Osteopathy (2001) OCA
- Certification in the osteopathic treatment of Otitis Media & Glue Ear (2000)
- Certification in Dry Needling – Medical Acupuncture (1999)
- ISST Diploma in Sports Therapy (1994)
- Certification in Nutritional Therapy (1994)
Eleanor Andrews (Associate Principal & Director)
Practice Locations: Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire. Onsite visits for clients with equestrian related needs.
Biography: Eleanor graduated from the European School of Osteopathy over 6 years ago and has since become an exemplary member of the osteopathic profession. Not only does she off her human patients bespoke care. She is also a first-class animal osteopath for horses and companion animals. In addition, she is an international lecturer of osteopathy and animal osteopathy.
Qualifications & further education:
- University College of Osteopathy – Postgraduate Specialist Paediatric Osteopathic Practise (2018/2020)
- Safeguarding Children – Level 1
- Certificate in Clinical Neurology (2018)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education. University of Greenwich (2015)
- Kinesio-taping course (2015)
- Integrated Masters in Osteopathy, European School of Osteopathy (2012)
- Diploma in Animal Osteopathy (2013)
- Certification in Dry Needling – Medical Acupuncture (2012)
- Diploma in Sports injuries and massage (2009)
- First Aid Certificate
Rebecca Bradley (Osteopath)
Please note: Rebecca will be on maternity leave from September 2019 to April 2020.
Biography: Rebecca graduated from the European School of Osteopathy with an Integrated Masters. She considers each patient to be an individual and enjoys using a holistic approach in her work as an Osteopath. This means she not only considers her patient’s particular injuries or ailments, but also their past history and lifestyle. Rebecca has a particular interest the care of pregnant women and new mothers. She offers osteopathic treatment to help alliviate any aches and pains caused by the physical demands placed on the body by motherhood. She has attended many additional lectures from specialist in the field of women’s health and is currently doing a two year post graduate diploma in women’s health in osteopathy with the Molinari Institute in London.
Qualifications & further education
- Integrated Masters in Osteopathy, European School of Osteopathy (2013)
- Certification in Pregnancy Massage from the Jing Institute (2013)
- Miranda Clayton’s ‘Postpartum Mum’ course (2013)
- Renzo Molinari’s ‘Importance of Osteopathy During Pregnancy’ (2014)
- Miranda Clayton’s ‘Bump to Baby’ course – part 1 & 2 (2014/2015)
- Renzo Molinari and Frank Willard’s ‘Lumbo-pelvic anatomy, pelvic pain and pelvic congestion’(2014)
- Michael Pye’s ‘MET Approach to Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Spine & Pelvis’ (2014)
- Miranda Clayton’s ‘Miserable baby part one & two’ courses (2014)
- Renzo Molinari’s Mini Conferences on Osteopathy and Women’s Health (2014 – 2015)
- Renzo Molinari and Teresa Coughlan’s ‘Peripartum and post-partum care of women’ (2015)
- Ongoing: Postgraduate Diploma, Women’s Health within Osteopathy (2015-2017)
Marie Caublot (Osteopath)
Marie graduated from Swansea University. During her degree she took care of patients in their acute and chronic stages of pain. She has treated patients in four different clinics, in both private and NHS integrated settings.
Marie is attentive to her patients, listening and discussing the presentation of their complaint in a comprehensive case history taking process. She uses a variety of osteopathic techniques and management options to best suit patient’s unique and individual needs. She also integrates knowledge from her interests in sailing, windsurfing, rugby and horse riding.
Marie is also following a rigorous pathway of postgraduate study with The Tilsworth Clinic education team and Animal Osteopathy International, to offer our patients the very best osteopathic experience.
Qualifications & Further education
- Masters in Osteopathy (M.Ost) from Swansea University
- Animal Osteopathy International – Postgraduate study in Animal Osteopathy – starting June 2019
- Postgraduate Certificate in Animal Osteopathy (PGCert.AO) from the University College of Osteopathy (UCO) – studying part-time from September 2019.
- Functional movement taping Rock-tape: RocDoc level 1&2 Certified (2017)
- Pitch-side first Aid (2018)
- Red Cross European First Aid Certificate (2016)