Please note: Rebecca is currently on maternity leave until April 2020.
Biography: Rebecca graduated from the European School of Osteopathy with an Integrated Masters. She considers each patient to be an individual and enjoys using a holistic approach in her work as an Osteopath. This means she not only considers her patient’s particular injuries or ailments, but also their past history and lifestyle. Rebecca has a particular interest the care of pregnant women and new mothers. She offers osteopathic treatment to help alliviate any aches and pains caused by the physical demands placed on the body by motherhood. She has attended many additional lectures from specialist in the field of women’s health and is currently doing a two year post graduate diploma in women’s health in osteopathy with the Molinari Institute in London.
Qualifications & further education
- Integrated Masters in Osteopathy, European School of Osteopathy (2013)
- Certification in Pregnancy Massage from the Jing Institute (2013)
- Miranda Clayton’s ‘Postpartum Mum’ course (2013)
- Renzo Molinari’s ‘Importance of Osteopathy During Pregnancy’ (2014)
- Miranda Clayton’s ‘Bump to Baby’ course – part 1 & 2 (2014/2015)
- Renzo Molinari and Frank Willard’s ‘Lumbo-pelvic anatomy, pelvic pain and pelvic congestion’(2014)
- Michael Pye’s ‘MET Approach to Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Spine & Pelvis’ (2014)
- Miranda Clayton’s ‘Miserable baby part one & two’ courses (2014)
- Renzo Molinari’s Mini Conferences on Osteopathy and Women’s Health (2014 – 2015)
- Renzo Molinari and Teresa Coughlan’s ‘Peripartum and post-partum care of women’ (2015)
- Ongoing: Postgraduate Diploma, Women’s Health within Osteopathy (2015-2017)