How can we help you?
We support our local South Buckinghamshire communities, proving first class osteopathic care and a range of treatments and services. Patients come to us from Chalfont St Giles, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Seer Green, Jordan, Chesham, High Wycombe and beyond. Patients event travel from as far as Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire, because of the high quality care we offer.
Treatment can help and support a range of conditions and situations. These include:
- Aches, pains and tension
- An inability to relax due to an overactive lifestyle
- General lack of balance and wellness in one’s life
- Discomfort during and after pregnancy
- Help to make your birth more comfortable and enjoyable
- Post birth issues for mum or baby
- Conditions of childhood years (age 0-18)
- Pelvic discomfort and associated
- Shooting pains or tingling in the arms and legs (neurological pain)
- Sports injuries
- Post operative stiffness or loss of movement
- General muscular skeletal injuries
- Loss of movement or flexibility (from age or injury)
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Chronic pain
- General stress and difficulty sleeping.
- Abdominal discomfort and bloating
- And more….
Please note: it is professionally inappropriate for us to stipulate that osteopathy can “treat” specific conditions, which is why we don’t list them on our website. The principle of osteopathy, is to support patients through to a place of good health, such that dis-ease and illness can be improved. This is why we believe in giving more time to our patients and listening and assessing carefully. And ensuring a thorough treatment plan is agreed that works long term.
Treatments available at The Tilsworth Clinic
- Osteopathy (including cranial osteopathy) – all ages including newborn babies (neonates) and infants (please note, Dustie & Eleanor are our specialist paediatric osteopaths. As such, please ask for them for neonate, baby or infant sessions).
- Sports related osteopathy – Marie has a special interest in this area.
- Women’s Health Osteopathy – all practitioners
- OsteoMap – mindfulness coaching for health (for pain that crosses the mind/body divide) – Dustie Houchin only
- Lifestyle and stress-management (Dustie Houchin only)
- Rehabilitation and exercise management (as part of osteopathic care)
Unsure if osteopathy is right for you or your child? Why not call us today and one of our practitioners will call you back. FREE of charge.
FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS AND BOOKINGS Please call 01494 980197