How can we help you?
We support our local South Buckinghamshire communities, proving first class osteopathic care and a range of treatments and services. Patients come to us from Chalfont St Giles, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Seer Green, Jordan, Chesham, High Wycombe and beyond. Patients event travel from as far as Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire, because of the high quality care we offer.
Treatment and support can help a range of conditions and situations. These include:
- Aches, pains and tension
- Discomfort during and after pregnancy
- Help to make your birth more comfortable and enjoyable
- Post birth issues for mum or baby
- Pelvic discomfort and associated
- Shooting pains or tingling in the arms and legs (neurological pain)
- Sports injuries
- Post operative stiffness or loss of movement
- General muscular skeletal injuries
- Loss of movement or flexibility (from age or injury)
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Chronic pain
- General stress and difficulty sleeping.
- Abdominal discomfort and bloating
- And much more….
For more information, please call our appointment line and ask to arrange a telephone consultation with our Senior Associate, Rebecca Bradley.
Treatments available at The Tilsworth Clinic
- Osteopathy (including cranial osteopathy) – all ages including newborn babies
- Mesotherapy & Biopuncture (Dustie Houchin only)
- Massage (sports, relaxation, deep tissue/remedial)
- Pregnancy massage
- OsteoMap – mindfulness coaching for health (for pain that crosses the mind/body divide) – Dustie Houchin only
- Lifestyle and dietary advice (Dustie Houchin only)
- Rehabilitation and exercise management (Dustie Houchin only)
For more information about how we can help, why not book a FREE telephone consultation today. Call 01494 980197.