Osteopathy is a holistic approach to health care, you may come to us with one specific issue or many different complaints. We look at, and treat, the whole body and offer longer appointments for those who need it.
Supporting you and your family with …
Body Aches & Pains
Treatment for joint and muscular pain caused by various issues such as frozen shoulder, tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis), neuralgia (nerve pain), circulation problems, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, muscles spasms and more…
Management of pelvic discomforts, cramps, muscular and joint pains during and after pregnancy, circulation problems.
Treatment for migraine prevention, headaches (cervicogenic), nerve pain (neuralgia), mechanical neck pain, circulation problems.
Back Pain & Sciatica
Acute & Chronic associated with muscle spasms, joint pain, cramps, lumbago, rheumatic pain, neuralgia (nerve pain), sciatica and fibromyalgia.
Treatment of digestive problems and cramps. Managing symptoms of IBS.
Sports Injuries & Prevention
Treatment of sports injuries with hands-on treatment, exercises prescription rehabilitation, prevention of further injury and relapses. Marie has a special interest in this area.
Combination treatments aimed to relax and switch off from the outside world to manage stress-related pain management.
Osteopathy & Ageing
Talk to an osteopath about ways of keeping active, preventing common problems such as falls and managing conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatic pain and osteoporosis.
Telephone and Video Consultation
- You will receive an online link to join for your online consultation.
- We will discuss your symptoms and problems, assess you by asking you to perform specific movements and explain your working diagnosis.
- You will receive a detailed exercise programme and manual therapy techniques tailored to your needs via email
- The time spent on the call will be between 15-30min as judged appropriate.
As highly trained healthcare professional we will apply our professional clinical judgement on how and when telephone and video consultation should be used to best support our patient’s care.
These types of consultations will be considered and conducted in the same manner as we would conduct our in-clinic consultations.
If we cannot make relevant clinical observations/examinations to provide clinically based advice then we will refer patients as required for a face to face consultation (unless they are required to self-isolate).
While this will be different to an in-clinic consultation, it is hoped the session will be a valuable opportunity for the patient to ask questions and for us to check on your progress.
Technology and Details
We will use encrypted services via our clinic Software “Cliniko”
- The consultation will be conducted in a well-lit private room. We recommend that you do the same.
- Patients must have a good mobile/broadband service to ensure the best connection.
- Take the call in a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed
- We will not record our sessions.
- You may find that using headphones can reduce the risk of sound feedback
- If you experience technical difficulties, particularly if you cannot hear us then we will suggest that the consultation is re-started or closed and re-scheduled.
For full Terms and conditions please click here T&C
Please note: it is professionally inappropriate for us to stipulate that osteopathy can “treat” specific conditions, which is why we don’t list them on our website. The principle of osteopathy, is to support patients through to a place of good health, such that dis-ease and illness can be improved. This is why we believe in giving more time to our patients and listening and assessing carefully. And ensuring a thorough treatment plan is agreed that works long term.