Marie takes care of patients in their acute and chronic stages of pain. She has worked with patients in four different clinics, in both private and NHS integrated settings.
Marie is attentive to her patients; she listens and discusses the presentation of their complaint in a comprehensive case history taking process. She uses a variety of osteopathic techniques and management options to best suit patients’ unique and individual needs, giving advice and exercises. She also integrates knowledge from her interests in sailing, windsurfing, rugby and horse riding into her assessment and treatment as an osteopath. Marie is particularly fond of helping Senior members of the community with conditions associated with ageing (Healthy Ageing)
Marie is a Windsurfing instructor certified from the Glénans Sailing School, plays for Marlow Ladies Rugby, is Pitch-Side First Aid and Taping certified.
Marie is also following a rigorous pathway of continuous professional development with the Animal Osteopathy International, the Osteopathic Centre for Animals, the Institute of Classical Osteopathy and the Woman’s Health Molinari Institute, to offer our patients the very best osteopathic experience.
Qualifications & Further education
- Institute of Classical Osteopathy Workshops (2020)
- Prof Renzo Molinari- “Pelvic brain and Osteopathy” (2020)
- Masters in Osteopathy (M.Ost) from Swansea University
- Animal Osteopathy International – Postgraduate study in Animal Osteopathy – starting June 2019
- Postgraduate Certificate in Animal Osteopathy (PGCert.AO) from the University College of Osteopathy (UCO) – studying part-time from September 2019.
- Functional movement taping Rock-tape: RocDoc level 1&2 Certified (2017)
- Pitch-side first Aid (2018)
- Red Cross European First Aid Certificate (2016)
Please note: Rebecca is currently on maternity leave until April 2020.
Biography: Rebecca graduated from the European School of Osteopathy with an Integrated Masters. She considers each patient to be an individual and enjoys using a holistic approach in her work as an Osteopath. This means she not only considers her patient’s particular injuries or ailments, but also their past history and lifestyle. Rebecca has a particular interest the care of pregnant women and new mothers. She offers osteopathic treatment to help alliviate any aches and pains caused by the physical demands placed on the body by motherhood. She has attended many additional lectures from specialist in the field of women’s health and is currently doing a two year post graduate diploma in women’s health in osteopathy with the Molinari Institute in London.
Qualifications & further education
- Integrated Masters in Osteopathy, European School of Osteopathy (2013)
- Certification in Pregnancy Massage from the Jing Institute (2013)
- Miranda Clayton’s ‘Postpartum Mum’ course (2013)
- Renzo Molinari’s ‘Importance of Osteopathy During Pregnancy’ (2014)
- Miranda Clayton’s ‘Bump to Baby’ course – part 1 & 2 (2014/2015)
- Renzo Molinari and Frank Willard’s ‘Lumbo-pelvic anatomy, pelvic pain and pelvic congestion’(2014)
- Michael Pye’s ‘MET Approach to Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Spine & Pelvis’ (2014)
- Miranda Clayton’s ‘Miserable baby part one & two’ courses (2014)
- Renzo Molinari’s Mini Conferences on Osteopathy and Women’s Health (2014 – 2015)
- Renzo Molinari and Teresa Coughlan’s ‘Peripartum and post-partum care of women’ (2015)
- Ongoing: Postgraduate Diploma, Women’s Health within Osteopathy (2015-2017)